Tibetan New Years Hours
Feb 8 Mon: 10AM- 7PM
Feb 9 Tues: 10AM- 7PM
Feb 10 Wed: 10AM- 7PM
Feb 11 Thurs: 10AM- 3PM
Feb 12 Fri: - Closed
We will be back to our regular hours on Monday, February 15th, 2021.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes in the office when you come for your next appointment. We made these changes to protect you and our staff. Some of the changes we have made to protect everyone includes:
- You will find us dress differently.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same question again when you come in the office.
- We request you to come to your appointment by yourself unless if you need to bring your interpreter, or if you are a legal guardian of a minor.
- We ask you to come wearing a mask and wash your hands when you come inside.We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- There will be a clear barrier shield placed at the front desk, please try to stand behind the barrier when you interact with the front desk staff.
- Your temperature will be taken using a non touch forehead thermometer.
- You will not be seen if you have fever or if you are not feeling well.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for your treatment during covid 19 pandemic.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, and refreshments.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We also request you to keep your appointment since we will reserve that time only for you.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have installed HEPA AIR PURIFIER in the waiting area and in the back to provide good air quality in the office.
- We are in the process of installing an EXTRAORAL AEROSOL SUCTION UNIT next to the dental chair to minimize aerosol production.
We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, all our patient and our staff safe in our practice.
Welcome To All Smiles General Dentistry
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU SMILE
At All Smiles General Dentistry we provide quality dental care to the diverse community of Queens and nearby areas. We are conveniently located near 74th street Roosevelt Station. We are fluent in English, Tibetan and Nepali.
We understand how uneasy some patients can feel about their dental visits, and we know that we can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Our dental services include: comprehensive dental exams and routine cleanings both for adult and pediatric patients, oral cancer screening, deep gum cleaning, composite (white) fillings, veneers, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, dental sealants, fluoride treatment, Zoom! Teeth Whitening, custom mouth guards, dentures, extractions, root canals, cosmetic restoration, implant restoration and invisalign treatment.
Contact Us Today and Schedule an Appointment!
Follow Us On Social Media: